Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ALEX

From Alex

            & nbsp;   How Is Your Health?

Thought you may not know me in person,I am Mr Alex Mamadou from Sierra Leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $8,000,000(Eight Million United States Dollars) inherited from my father late Mr. Kuma to your country for investment.

My intention of contacting you is to help me to secure my inherited fund, which my late father packaged in a box and deposited it with one of the security Company here in nurburgring country Abidjan Cote D 'Ivoire West Africa and declared it to them as (FAMILY VALUABLES) not as money, Due to the crises in my country Sierra Leone my late father moved this fund here and deposited it with a security company as the banks was not working then.

I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better. So please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to get to know you better.I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment of the money in your country . Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks Alex
Telephone+00225 45571189
Reply via(mamadoud.alex@mail15.com

No comments: